welcome to my blog, where I hope to encourage others in all areas of being a mom- the greatest job in the world!

Monday, July 25, 2011

I heart Summer!!!! Part 1


An awesome summer is one kicked off with a trip to The Big Apple- for
a sisters trip!


Dessert in Little Italy!
We were really in NYC to watch Debbie be ordained as a Minister
of the One Spirit at the beautiful Riverside Church. It was a beautiful ceremony and we
were thrilled to be able to celebrate with her. Congratulations on a huge accomplishment!
and thanks for giving us an excuse to go to New York!

Camp Tallowood- Trey heading off to his first year of church camp!

It was a 5 hour trip on a charter bus(there were
6 buses:-0)

Swim Team - Go Dolphins!
A milestone birthday for my sister Terri.
Oh no it's the big 50!
The problem with that is that she drags be behind her by
10 years- so we know what that means for me:-0

Love the cake!


to be continued.........

No comments:

Post a Comment